[e2e] TCP implementations in various OS's

Jasleen Kaur jasleen at cs.unc.edu
Mon May 10 08:52:09 PDT 2010

Anoop,

Although it doesn't contain details about the window-scale option, our
ICNP'07 paper lists some other parameters:

S. Rewaskar, J. Kaur, and F.D. Smith, "A Performance Study of Loss
Detection/Recovery in Real-world TCP Implementations", in Proceedings of
the IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols (ICNP'07),
Beijing, China, Oct 2007.

http://www.cs.unc.edu/~jasleen/papers/icnp07.pdf

Thanks,
Jasleen