[e2e] calculated SNR traces?

Detlef Bosau detlef.bosau at web.de
Thu Dec 22 09:33:04 PST 2011

On 12/20/2011 08:59 PM, Hagen Paul Pfeifer wrote:

> The presentation is completely generated: including source code for Nakagami
> and so on. All you need is a C compiler and the GNU scientific library.
>
> git clone http://git.jauu.net/wireless-propagation.git
>
> If you understand the source - all your questions are answered. ;-)
>
> Hagen
>
> PS: please don't get in touch with me. Try to understand the code, if you have
> troubles please consider to buy a books?! ;-)

I explicitly asked to get in touch with someone.

I case someone is explicitly not willing to do so, I don't see a value
in his contribution to this thread. This  is a scientific discussion
group. When people reject the scientific discussion, I raise the
question whether this group is an appropriate venue for these people.

Detlef

Detlef Bosau
Galileistraße 30
                                            mobile: +49 172 6819937