[e2e] [Iccrg] Re: Reasons not to deply TCP BIC/Cubic

Dave Hart davehart at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 10:24:33 PST 2012

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 12:12, Detlef Bosau <detlef.bosau at web.de> wrote:
> Do you happen to have a paper on Compound? Up to now, I only know Compound
> als "M$ rocket science" - and hardly anyone knows the details.

Using "M$" to refer to Microsoft says more about you than it does
about Microsoft, and it's not flattering.  Let me google that for you:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sridharan-tcpm-ctcp-02 (expired)
http://research.microsoft.com/apps/pubs/default.aspx?id=70189

If you can't manage to pierce that nonexistent veil of secrecy, it's
only because of your own bias, not for lack of public information.

Cheers,
Dave Hart