[e2e] Discrete IP

Detlef Bosau detlef.bosau at web.de
Sun Sep 16 06:29:00 PDT 2012

On 09/16/2012 12:59 PM, Pars Mutaf wrote:
> Normally, we should come with a solution, implement it, it becomes
> popular, everybody uses it, then IETF standardizes it.

Who is "we"?

Not only in computer science or in the IT world but in general,
communication requires (necessarily!) some basic agreements.
Hence, it is worthwile, to make some. E.g. by the IETF.

You may feel free to identify open problems and to propose solutions for
them. However, up to know you did neither of these two.

Detlef Bosau
Galileistraße 30
                                            mobile: +49 172 6819937
                                            skype:     detlef.bosau