[e2e] Discrete IP

Pars Mutaf pars.mutaf at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 03:59:04 PDT 2012

Normally, we should come with a solution, implement it, it becomes popular,
everybody uses it, then IETF standardizes it.

Like SSL.

The rest is IETF's mental illusions. IPv6 etc. Trying to mandate a solution
that no one asked for. If you forget the two elephants (IETF totally
ignored them) happiness can't be.

So I don't know what I am doing here... This is a useless place.