[e2e] Regarding personal attacks in posts

Joe Touch touch at isi.edu
Mon Sep 17 15:09:43 PDT 2012

As a reminder to all on this list:

Messages such as those noted below are not appropriate, as they are
attacks on the person (ad hominem) rather than their ideas.

Please review the list posting policies if you have any questions
regarding this policy. Repeated violations may result in a suspension of
list posting privileges.

Joe (as list admin)