[e2e] VJCC vs. Keshav

Detlef Bosau detlef.bosau at web.de
Thu Apr 18 13:53:06 PDT 2013

Am 18.04.2013 17:18, schrieb Jon Crowcroft:

> yes, it has to do something like the spatial resolution of the 1/2 wavelength of the radio
> and temporal resolution of the movement of people/devices over that space (actually it turns out it doesnt for
> various interesting reasons) - the simulator and measurements matched well...

so, one's favourite pet is Rayleigh-Fading here ;-)

As I said in my criticism on the pet "free space attenuation" - in my
flat I "hear" currently (looking) 7 WLANs, which necessarily overlap.
And I didn't look for other sources of disturbance.

Can you really simulate that?

Detlef Bosau
Galileistraße 30
                                            mobile: +49 172 6819937