[e2e] Answer to Dave Reed Re: Fwd: Re: Question the other way round:

Andrew Mcgregor andrewmcgr at google.com
Sun Dec 1 13:16:08 PST 2013

I mean sojourn time, one way in the particular queue, as per CoDel, rather
than anything TCP-related.  Clearance rate is fairly simply related to
sojourn time, of course, given enough integration time for the statistics
to converge.

--
Andrew McGregor | SRE | andrewmcgr at google.com | +61 4 8143 7128