[e2e] Codel and Wireless

Andrew Mcgregor andrewmcgr at google.com
Wed Dec 4 14:52:23 PST 2013

CoDel has a definition of 'sojourn time', which is the way Van and Kathie
defined it.  You're using a different definition, and therefore we are
talking at cross purposes.

The CoDel definition is equivalent to 'queue residence time'.  I don't know
what you mean by 'sojourn time', but whatever, it's irrelevant to
discussion of CoDel.

--
Andrew McGregor | SRE | andrewmcgr at google.com | +61 4 8143 7128