[e2e] Codel and Wireless

Andrew Mcgregor andrewmcgr at google.com
Thu Dec 5 16:23:41 PST 2013

I'm running a fairly standard OpenWRT QoS config, with ingress and egress
shaping to prevent (too much) upstream queueing either in the network or in
the modem; I get about 22Mbps symmetric performance on this particular
setup, with reasonable latencies (I wouldn't be happy if I was FPS gaming,
but it's fine for everything else).  I don't remember the latency numbers
off the top of my head.  It's actually one of the better broadband
connections available in Australia, it's just a shame about the cost.

--
Andrew McGregor | SRE | andrewmcgr at google.com | +61 4 8143 7128