[e2e] What are the shared resources? Re: Codel and Wireless

Andrew Mcgregor andrewmcgr at google.com
Sun Dec 22 16:30:00 PST 2013

Look up all the research on 'effective bandwidth' and 'grade of service'
(not class of service), and read some large-deviation statistics.  Then go
see the model of TCP as a stochastic differential equation.  It comes
together eventually.

--
Andrew McGregor | SRE | andrewmcgr at google.com | +61 4 1071 2221