[e2e] Research on game-theoretic protocols for MAC layer in wireless networks

Debarshi Sanyal debarshisanyal at gmail.com
Fri May 31 23:19:56 PDT 2013

Hi Ratul,

Thanks for the paper.
Appreciate that beneath the apparent elegance and simplicity of Nash
equilibrium, there lie umpteen computational challenges.

So I wonder whether game theory with its ubiquity in Science and Economics
can truly help in system design especially wireless networks.

Waiting for more comments and experience reports...

-Debarshi