[e2e] testing

Djamel Sadok jamel at cin.ufpe.br
Mon Sep 9 06:09:00 PDT 2013

Hi,

What percentage of those who bought a ticket to a show went on to discuss
this on a twitter or other social page later on?

A transport provider may agree to increase QoS (bandwidth share) for a
video streaming service (an end-to-end service) if it could include some
advertising material in real time from a third party (the result is a
none2e composed service).

Both scenarios show that a non-e2e service is required and gives value
added information or new business model.

My question is: can we think of interesting services that cannot be met by
e2e network operation? note that the scope is that of a networking.

Thanks,

Djamel