[e2e] Fwd: favor - please post test to E2E list

Detlef Bosau mail at detlef-bosau.de
Sat Sep 14 11:30:04 PDT 2013

Am 14.09.2013 00:48, schrieb Matt Mathis:
> The problem is that you have to be subscribed to the end2end-interest list
> *exactly as your mail agent/MTA sends your mail.   Be aware that
> the  end2end list is configured to silently discard mail from addresses
> which are not members of the list.    So for example if you are subscribed
> as me at mydomain.com, but your mail agent send your messages from
> me at myhost.mydoamin.com, you will see messages from the list, but your posts
> will be silently discarded.

At least, this is not the whole problem.

When I post from detlef.bosau at web.de, I first my posts did not appear -
meanwhile I get a "message could not be delivered" notification.
I reported the problem to my mail operator - but I did not yet get an
answer.

However, when I post als "mail at detlef-bosau.de", anything works fine.

And yes, I subscribed the list with both addresses.