[e2e] Why don't we talk about segments/objects instaead of layers? Re: Lost Layer?

l.wood@surrey.ac.uk l.wood at surrey.ac.uk
Wed Feb 19 12:46:57 PST 2014

look at Fred Soddy's criticisms of economics, based on his modelling of physical systems and use of entropy and thermodynamics.

congestion can be seen as heat being introduced into a physical system. routers and gateways are basically Maxwell's Demon. discards are lowering to ground state.

if we're going to play analogies, let's use the physical universe for the analogy. refute THAT.

someone must have had this thought already. would appreciate pointers to the literature.

thanks

Lloyd Wood
http://about.me/lloydwood