[e2e] a means to an end

dirk.trossen@bt.com dirk.trossen at bt.com
Fri Nov 7 01:47:01 PST 2008

it is certainly important as to 'where' information is, in the end. But the question is whether or not the 'where' needs unique addressing or not, in particular if you dynamically bind information to a potential delivery tree of information providers and consumers. What you need is the ability to form the delivery tree, which does not require unique addressing of the leafs of that tree.

Dirk