[e2e] paper on "Difficulties in Simulating the Internet" nowavailable

Henning G. Schulzrinne hgs at cs.columbia.edu
Sun Mar 11 06:28:19 PST 2001

Jon Crowcroft wrote:

> in the meantime, henning is right - his is the nearest we have, and given
> the efforts of IEEE Infocom and ACM SIGCOMM and other releated
> conferences to encourage the archival of conference proceedings online
> for all, you can generally find most timely information via netbib
> (and citeseer) now without recourse to walking over the your real
> libray (btw, you have quite a good one below that  ugly tower in
> cambridge that domiantes the skyline from many approaches:-)

Also, if your favorite paper (or your own paper) is not yet in netbib,
you're encouraged to enter this information (same web site).

>  >><ad>Well, there's netbib, with about 55,000 networking-related papers,
>  >>http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/netbib</ad>
>
> & i personally freel that distributed lassez-fair approaches work better
> for a diverse growing community than the focuessed approach that math
> & phsyics people have enjoyed in their social context...

There is also the http://arXiv.org service, but from what I can tell, it
is being used extremely rarely by this community.

--
Henning Schulzrinne   http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs