[e2e] [Fwd: State of MPLS deployments today]

Naidu, Venkata Venkata.Naidu at Marconi.com
Thu Oct 3 14:09:36 PDT 2002

Ping,

-> As for more WG's in standard bodies, well... I prefer the
-> running code
-> approach first. If the providers want to have a standard way
-> of managing their networks, they will scream. Otherwise, let

  Again, the issue is not about managing networks. But helping
  us out in the transition phase. Once the transition is done,
  then managing will be easy.

  IF we think that what we developed is a beneficial technology
  THEN, undoubtedly, we are the best guys to educated/describe
  about transition plans also.

  Better don't wait till providers scream. Providers may not
  scream till customers scream...where will this chain-reaction
  ends?

--
Venkata.