[e2e] [Fwd: State of MPLS deployments today]

Ping Pan pingpan at cs.columbia.edu
Thu Oct 3 14:48:11 PDT 2002

Hi,

Frankly, other than the fact that the carriers have no money, most of
the operators seem to know what they are doing. I suspect that this
economy may have changed their MPLS deployment approach. Instead of
shipping MPLS everywhere quickly, they are turning toward to migrate
their old equipment into the new MPLS infrastructure. Martini drafts are
the perfect example of such....

Heck, what do I know? :-(

Take care!

- Ping