[e2e] Reordering in routers

Ghanwani, Anoop anoop.ghanwani at hp.com
Fri Aug 8 15:20:30 PDT 2003

As far as I know, under normal circumstances most routers do not
reorder packets.  I think Juniper routers had a problem with reordering,

but the general design practice (as far as I know) is that reordering
is a no-no.

See
http://www.lightreading.com/document.asp?doc_id=4009&page_number=8
for an interesting discussion on this subject.

-Anoop