[e2e] Enough!

Brad Passwaters bjp at theinternetisfull.net
Thu Jan 15 11:54:56 PST 2004

On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 10:02:25AM -0800, Ross Finlayson wrote:

> To whoever runs this list: I'm tired of the lame excuses.  Don't try to
> deny it - you know what needs to be done.  Now, just do it - please!

I agree it is enough.  The person running the list has made their
position clear. They have articulated it on the mailing list and
on the website as FAQ.  It seems pretty clear that they will NOT
change it.  People sending a message after every spam complaining
is not going to change their position.  It will only contribute to
the noise on the list.  If people feel strongly that it should be
changed someone has to be willing to run the list elsewhere and people
have to convince the chair that the list should be moved.  Your only
other real options are to unsubscribe or start an "unofficial" email
list.

Brad