[e2e] Enough!

Sam Manthorpe sm at mirapoint.com
Thu Jan 15 23:25:17 PST 2004

Seems to me that most of the spam that appears on this list
comes from the same source (all mails use the exact same hit-dilution
technique and advertise the same set of products (the anti-spam
one was amusing)).  Also, since I made the mistake of posting to this
list, I get spam in duplicate, one to e2e, one to me personally:
IE: *the spammer is subscribed to e2e* (list administrator, please note).
It's not so much the spam that is annoying (I just delete it), but the
discussion about it; I get dragged in, and end up coming out with the same
kind of embarrassment I get when I realised I just watched a TV reality
show for 10 whole minutes.

Cheers,
-- Sam