[e2e] Reacting to corruption based loss

Cannara cannara at attglobal.net
Fri Jun 10 09:09:03 PDT 2005

Note that one of the major storage-systems vendors has for some years used a
modified TCP for the same reason -- improved fast-LAN performance.  I don't
recall seeing its loss behavior, but I did see it completely ignore receive
windows!  They were irrelevant to how the very fast end systems were designed
to buffer I/O data.

Alex