[e2e] Data flow models for real-time applications

Guy - Alain Lusilao-Zodi guylzodi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 23:47:04 PST 2009

Hi All,

I am working on a project which consist of developing an end-to-end quality
of service for real-time applications. The novelty of the project is to
develop an instantaneous model of flow for real-time applications or for
streaming video.
I would like to known if no one have never try to develop a model of flow
for real-time applications that can server as a basis for my project.
Also as PhD degree, this is suppose to be my contribution, therefore if the
work have already been done I will appreciate if you can provide me the
necessary informations otherwise I will be wasting my time.

Regards

G.-A. Lusilao-Zodi           voice : 0216554019
PhD in Video streaming  cell    :082687993

Communication group    guylzodi at gmail.com
university of cape-Town