[e2e] SCTP TSN/SSN reset

Kacheong Poon ka-cheong.poon at oracle.com
Wed Mar 30 22:05:30 PDT 2011

I guess I should summarize the confusion (!) I created on
this list by asking a wrong question.  No one on the
list thinks that TCP sequence number reset is a good idea.
Although IMHO the same comments apply well to SCTP, I cannot
say for sure that folks who had commented think the same.
I'd like to ask those folks who are interested in SCTP to
go to the TSVWG mailing list to voice your concern if you
agree with me.  And if you happen to be attending the
IETF meeting (I am not), please voice your concern in the
TSVWG session also.  It seems that they will vote on
concluding the draft and make it a PS.

--

					K. Poon.
					ka-cheong.poon at oracle.com