This is the maillist for discussions of ACM SIGCOMM, including technical and administrative dicussions and conference posts. This includes discussions on technical content and administration of:
- Computer Communications Review
- IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking
- SIGCOMM Conference and its related workshops
- Internet Measurement Conference
- Other SIG-sponsored workshops:
Commercial posts, including job posts and book announcements, are not considered appropriate. Solicitations for papers and participation (for conferences, workshops, journals, book chapters, etc.) are permitted ONLY when SIGCOMM-sponsored and co-sponsored.
The list is open to all, and requires subscription in order to post.
Information on this list:
Post to: [email protected]
Subscribe/manage existing subscription: click here to use the automated management interface